Started on 7 FEBRUARY 2013 FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ASK QUESTIONS

Thursday, March 28, 2013

MEB Start

7 February 2013 I meet with my PCM at WTU and he asks me do you want Medboarded or do you want to return to your unit with a Permenant No Running/ Sit up/ Push up/ <40lb lifting and walk at own pace and distance. I tell him I want medboarded because im thinking about my future and if i were somehow to pull the points out of my ass to become an NCO how am i to lead troops........... Its unfair to the soldiers I would have been leading.



12 February 2013 - Meet with my PEBLO (Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer) to discuss the MEB/PEB process and notify me of my rights to legal counsel.


19 February 2013 - File initial VA compensation Claim to get C&P exams (aka QTC appointments)

9 March 2013 - Pop in my back while setting down a box (under 20lbs, profiled allows upto 40lbs)

11 March 2013 - Receive Packet with QTC appointments

13 March 2013 - MRI and follow up at Neurosurgeon
         ---- MRI shows Reherniated L5 (8mm)
         ---- FML

21 March 2013 - All QTC (C&P) exams complete awaiting VA Results (at minimum 3 weeks)

That brings us to today 28 March 2013


2 comments:

  1. Med Boarding out in Germany Timeline seems up to par with yours started in November 2012 by going to WTU Went to States For C&P exams in January and got my Narsum back in March....Just waiting on percentages now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea im still waiting on the narsum right now

    ReplyDelete