Started on 7 FEBRUARY 2013 FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ASK QUESTIONS

Monday, April 1, 2013

RESULTS RECEIVED

Today I was informed that my QTC results had come back, and that my NARSUMs both Medical and Psychiatric had been completed and they were ready for my review. I now have 5 days to review these to make sure they are correct and to seek legal help if needed.

Opinion- "That was fast, I wonder how much of it is wrong." Needless to say I have always been confused with other patients/soldiers/officers.  If you go by my military ID it is CPL, if you go by the Air Force Medevac Paper work it is CPT, if you go by medical records its MAJ and if you go by dental records its CW3...... yet when you do an AKO person look up about 3-5 "Nussbaum"s show up, depending on who just enlisted and retired......  "When the DOD and VA process goes fast it worries me cause you're use to Hurry up and Wait"

No comments:

Post a Comment