Started on 7 FEBRUARY 2013 FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ASK QUESTIONS

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Afterlife (POST ARMY)

I relize I have not posted on here in a while just wanted to up date everyone my email is still mark.v.nussbaum@gmail.com and I will gladly answer question, just remember I got out almost a year ago and so what I give you might not be accurate but it will help maybe a little.


ETSd end of June 2013 


VA started flowing the start of my 3rd month out of the army so.... September? I think yea... got back paid for July and August and got paid on time for September.


Get a service organization to help you,  I have no doubt in my mind that they were on the VA in Muskogee (Oklahoma) ass the entire time about my case, and I went to the VA clinic where my VSO was and they called every other day down there to get the status of my paper work. I didn't go through the VFW or the other big ones I went through the state level, and they are fed up with the feds also so they hound them to get it done (hahaha that was funny)  also when you first get out of the army (after your ETS date) go to the nearest clinic and sign up for their healthcare ( over 60% its free and exempts you from Obama care, and you can be seen for anything and everything (over 60%) not just the injuries that you claim) Let them know you are OEF/OIF and they have a fast track clinic for you.


BTW be aware if you are planning on smoking some green or doing some stuff that isn't nesscicarly legal then don't go to the VA after you get out, let that get out of your system, every time you walk through the VA door to get service (medically) then you will be drug tested each and every check-up or appointment. If you piss hot they will take your disability and all your VA benefits.... Don't lose it if you want to get high or atleast wait til its not detectable (not the voice of experience but was given to me by someone this happened too.

No comments:

Post a Comment